WE DELIVER CLEAR EXPECTATIONS, A DEDICATED PROJECT MANAGER, AND A STANDARDIZED PROCESS THAT LEVERAGES OUR DEEP BENCH OF EXPERIENCED IT CONSULTANTS.
Migrate your IT infrastructure to the cloud, deploy Microsoft 365 for your business, or get your new office up and running quickly.
Eliminate worries about the latest cyber threats by assessing your cybersecurity and business continuity posture according to NIST standards.
Periodic technology audits are a critical ingredient in making sure your IT environment is fully optimized and not costing you money unnecessarily.
- Email Exchange Online
- Two-Factor Authentication
- Self Service Password Reset
- Single Sign on Solutions
- Azure AD
- National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST) Cybersecurity Framework
- Center for Internet Security (CIS) Top 20 Controls
- Security Maturity Level Assessment (SMLA)
- Security Maturity Level Score
- NIST System Security Plan & Budget
- Azure Information Protection
- Data Loss Prevention
- Identity and Access Management Policies
- Mobile Device Management
- In-Tune / Windows Auto Pilot
- Best IT Practices Assessment
- Cloud Readiness Assessment
- IT Infrastructure Assessment
- Office 365 Assessment
- Microsoft Azure
- Amazon Web Services
- Google Cloud
- On-premises to Cloud
- Cloud to Cloud
- Virtual Desktops
- Server Replacement and Expansion
- Microsoft HyperV, VMWare
- Network Refresh and Expansion
- Secure Remote Access
- Work from Home Solutions
- Office Moves
- Setup and Configuration
- Adoption and Consulting
- VOIP Phone Service
- On-premises Backup
- Office 365 Backups
- Disaster Recovery
- Backup Verification/Ransomware Detection
DO ANY OF THESE STATEMENTS REPRESENT YOUR BUSINESS?
- We are not confident that our current IT provider is able to keep up with our business pans.
- Our current provider seems to be very reactive and requires a lot of our time to manage them.
- We are losing a key person that has been handling our IT and we need a short and long-term plan.
- Our current provider doesn’t seem to really understand or help us adhere to the regulations that are impacting us.
- We seem to be falling behind in technology and are unable to do some things that seem to be basic.
- We do not have a clear IT budget or roadmap and everything seems to be a surprise.
Our provider keeps losing team members and it is affecting us because we are having to retrain them.
- We are not confident in our current security and are left wondering if we will be next.